- Dilute the waterproof with about 15% water. That is approximately 3 Lit per 15 Lit bucket.
- Clean the surface you want to paint very well with water until there is no more dust at all.
- Leave the surface to dry completely.
- Apply a coat of the paint to the surface using a roller or a brush.
- Let the first coat dry very well depending on the degree of ventilation of the place. Usually, roofs need about 24 to 48 hours,
but places like water tanks may need weeks to dry completely.
- Apply the second coat 1 day after the first one to get a surface free of any leakages or seeping.
- Spreading area: 2-4 meters square/lit depending on the surface texture.
- Application: clean the surface very well sso you can see no dust on the surface.
- Drying time: it needs one day per coat.